Grand Marsh, Wisconsin
4.7
Additional Fees

I WAS REFERRED BY A FRIEND TO EASTON MOTORS WHO HAS PURCHASED AND FINANCED WITH EASTON MOTORS.HE STATED HIS EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT AND THE VEHICLES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

SO I AND MY KIDS WENT TO EASTON MOTORS. WOW HE WAS RIGHT, HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH WHAT MY CREDIT SITUATION. I HAVE HAD A TOUGH TIME BEING A SINGLE MOM AND AM WORKING HARD TO GET BACK ON TRACK. NEEDED SOMEONE TO BELIEVE IN ME, THANK YOU EASTON MOTORS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE AND NOT JUDGEING.

WONDERFUL 2011 MINI VAN FOR ME AND MY 3 KIDS. KNOW WE HAVE A WARRANTY AND A FREE OIL CHANGES SO OUR FAMILY HAS RELIABLE AND NO WORRIES ABOUT TRANSPORTATION. I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER DEALERS WAITED ALL DAY JUST TO BE TOLD SORRY WE CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH A LOAN. THE PEOPLE WHO EXPRESSED A BAD EXPERIENCE HAVE NOT TOLD THE TRUTH, THE OWNER LAWRENCE MEADE EVEN GIVES YOU HIS BUSINESS CARD AND PHONE NUMBER.

I CALL HIM AND LEFT A MESSAAGE HE CALLED BACK THE SAME MORNING. I JUST WANTED TO THANK HIM AND TELL HIM HOW WELL HIS TEAM TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY KIDS. A TRULY WONDERFUL CONVERSATION. THANK YOU EASTON MOTORS.

I WILL BE SENDING ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.THANK YOU AGAIN.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with choice of vehicles. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Easton Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Easton Motors.

Had an Experience with Easton Motors?

Comments