Milton, Wisconsin
1.1K views

THEY CHEATER MY HANDICAPPED GRANDDAUGHTER

HAD A CO SIGNER SIGN BANK PAPERS AND THEN SHE LEFT/

TOOK MY GRANDDAUGHTER 3000 BUCKS AND WROTE RECIEPT TO CO SIGNER WHO WAS GONE

THEN TITLED CAR TO HER' MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS HANDICAPPED SO SHE SIGNED THE PAPERS THEY ASKED HER TOO. WHEN SHE WAS DONE THE CAR COST OVER 15,000 PLUS THE 3000 SHE GAVE THEM.THIS IS FOR A 1999 CHEV MALIBU WHICH SHE COULDNT EVEN GET HOME TOTAL JUNKS.LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE CAR WONT RUN CANT AFFORD 15000 FOR A 1999 CAR THAT WONT RUN

SO STAY AWAY FROM EASTON MOTORS.REAL SCAM ARTISTSSINCE I POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER SITE GOT 3 OTHERS IN 15 MINS WHO WERE CHEATED BY EASTON MOTORS.

Had an Experience with Easton Motors?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #898764

Me and my wife have had three vehicles through them and have a great experience with them. You do pay a lot more for a vehicle then what they r worth but that's the price you pay if you have bad credit. We were able to get really nice vehicles that have been great for us

I just stopped by two dealerships to look at Honda Accords they both had on their lots.The dealerships are right next to each other.

Easton Motors: 2008 Honda Accord LX 99,500+ miles $19,995

Rick Reed Motors: 2014 Honda Accord LX 5,700+ miles $19,924

So, for only $71 more, you could get a 6 year older car with 93,800+ more miles.

I don't know what kind of an Easton Motors is, but there is something fishy going on.

They must prey on customers who are very needy with very limited thinking skills. Otherwise, they would be out of business.

____________________________ I had stopped at Easton about a month ago, also, because I saw a Scion xB on their lot, and I always liked them. It was a 2008, with over 106,900 miles on it, priced at $15,995. In 2008, the Starting MSRP was $15,650.

I went on the internet and found that most of the xB's with similar mileage were priced at around $6,000, $10,000 less than what Easton was asking.Things just don't add up here.

Just talked the owner about, he said just keep the car and we can not help you.They said they for the people, not.

easton motors is they to ***.

I get a new job, and have drive 45 mins each way.I brought a truck from them and trucking to trade it in.

No one way take the truck on trade in. Cause the truck is old and owe too much money.

They are a joke, they said the people come first.They just out for them self.

Do not buy from them.

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States #856969

Easton Motors sucks!!!Never purchase a vehicle from them, my car is in the shop getting something fixed it seems like every week.

Now it's not running again.I am stopping payment on my loan. The car was in an accident prior to my purchase and they never devulged that information. I am extremely pissed!! Stay away from East on Motors there cars are junk and your paying 3 times more than what blue book is!!!!!!

O am suing them for all the money that I have paid on my loan and for pain and anguish.My wages I have lost as well!!!!

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States #809988

I guess I was smart, I figured out they were nothing more that a ripoff while talking to them. Walked away. For car dealer they are even lower than low.

Afton, Wisconsin, United States #701512

I am out 12,000 for my jeep wrangler have nothing but problems and warranty work is shotty... had it fixed and drove straight to another dealership to trade it in and it broke down in their parking lot, now they wont take it in on trade so im stuck with a piece of *** that the warranty is almost up on..

Portage, Wisconsin, United States #654994

Anyone blind to the fact that this company has preyed on the poor and people down on their luck and pressure the desperate or "ignorant" (not trying to offend) either is working for the company, related or friendly with someone there or were simply sucked in due to being uninformed.

This company is among the most disgusting in the fact that what they do is actually legal. They know they are screwing people who may be down on their luck and they do it with the full knowledge they are bending these people over.

This is pure greed...you a$$holes telling people to pay their bills and be responsible should tell that to the company screwing everyone. "helping" people would be selling a car at a more reasonable price to make some profit and not charging loan shark interest rates.

anyone who says they arent ripping you off is probably an employee they charge about 4000 more than bluebook and then charge 27% interest, i was told nothing down on the phone and ended up giving them a 1600.00 downpayment

WHATEVERRRRRRRRR!!! :x