Milton, Wisconsin
1.2K views

THEY CHEATER MY HANDICAPPED GRANDDAUGHTER

HAD A CO SIGNER SIGN BANK PAPERS AND THEN SHE LEFT/

TOOK MY GRANDDAUGHTER 3000 BUCKS AND WROTE RECIEPT TO CO SIGNER WHO WAS GONE

THEN TITLED CAR TO HER' MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS HANDICAPPED SO SHE SIGNED THE PAPERS THEY ASKED HER TOO. WHEN SHE WAS DONE THE CAR COST OVER 15,000 PLUS THE 3000 SHE GAVE THEM.THIS IS FOR A 1999 CHEV MALIBU WHICH SHE COULDNT EVEN GET HOME TOTAL JUNKS.LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE CAR WONT RUN CANT AFFORD 15000 FOR A 1999 CAR THAT WONT RUN

SO STAY AWAY FROM EASTON MOTORS.REAL SCAM ARTISTSSINCE I POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER SITE GOT 3 OTHERS IN 15 MINS WHO WERE CHEATED BY EASTON MOTORS.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #898764

Me and my wife have had three vehicles through them and have a great experience with them. You do pay a lot more for a vehicle then what they r worth but that's the price you pay if you have bad credit. We were able to get really nice vehicles that have been great for us

I just stopped by two dealerships to look at Honda Accords they both had on their lots. The dealerships are right next to each other.

Easton Motors: 2008 Honda Accord LX 99,500+ miles $19,995

Rick Reed Motors: 2014 Honda Accord LX 5,700+ miles $19,924

So, for only $71 more, you could get a 6 year older car with 93,800+ more miles.

I don't know what kind of an Easton Motors is, but there is something fishy going on.

They must prey on customers who are very needy with very limited thinking skills. Otherwise, they would be out of business.

____________________________ I had stopped at Easton about a month ago, also, because I saw a Scion xB on their lot, and I always liked them. It was a 2008, with over 106,900 miles on it, priced at $15,995. In 2008, the Starting MSRP was $15,650.

I went on the internet and found that most of the xB's with similar mileage were priced at around $6,000, $10,000 less than what Easton was asking. Things just don't add up here.

Just talked the owner about, he said just keep the car and we can not help you. They said they for the people, not.

easton motors is they to ***.

I get a new job, and have drive 45 mins each way. I brought a truck from them and trucking to trade it in.

No one way take the truck on trade in. Cause the truck is old and owe too much money.

They are a joke, they said the people come first. They just out for them self.

Do not buy from them.

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States #856969

Easton Motors sucks!!! Never purchase a vehicle from them, my car is in the shop getting something fixed it seems like every week.

Now it's not running again.I am stopping payment on my loan. The car was in an accident prior to my purchase and they never devulged that information. I am extremely pissed!! Stay away from East on Motors there cars are junk and your paying 3 times more than what blue book is!!!!!!

O am suing them for all the money that I have paid on my loan and for pain and anguish. My wages I have lost as well!!!!

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States #809988

I guess I was smart, I figured out they were nothing more that a ripoff while talking to them. Walked away. For car dealer they are even lower than low.

Afton, Wisconsin, United States #701512

I am out 12,000 for my jeep wrangler have nothing but problems and warranty work is shotty... had it fixed and drove straight to another dealership to trade it in and it broke down in their parking lot, now they wont take it in on trade so im stuck with a piece of *** that the warranty is almost up on..

Portage, Wisconsin, United States #654994

Anyone blind to the fact that this company has preyed on the poor and people down on their luck and pressure the desperate or "ignorant" (not trying to offend) either is working for the company, related or friendly with someone there or were simply sucked in due to being uninformed.

This company is among the most disgusting in the fact that what they do is actually legal. They know they are screwing people who may be down on their luck and they do it with the full knowledge they are bending these people over.

This is pure greed...you a$$holes telling people to pay their bills and be responsible should tell that to the company screwing everyone. "helping" people would be selling a car at a more reasonable price to make some profit and not charging loan shark interest rates.

to Jay #1470748

Couldnt of said it any better now time to take these *** down

anyone who says they arent ripping you off is probably an employee they charge about 4000 more than bluebook and then charge 27% interest, i was told nothing down on the phone and ended up giving them a 1600.00 downpayment

WHATEVERRRRRRRRR!!! :x

truckdriver

My friend told me about this place and said that this people are carzy I stop by one of there location to look at there z71 they have for sale well this truck has over 100k and the asking price is over $19,000 I talked to a lady that was there t the time dont know her name but I ask why the price where so high, she said that the price comes with warranty and i smile and said well i hope the warranty is for life becuase that crazy so i walked out and as im walking this guy comes up to me and tell me dont buy a car from these people he says he ben paying hes car for over 3 years and it still not paid off so people the only thing i can say is shop around, if you go to buy a car from easton motors trust me you will pay for it.

yourdum

So here's the deal guys you wanna know more about Easton Motors here you go and the reason why you shouldn't buy a car form Lawrence. Well first of all do you really wanna pay 19% intrest rate and on top of it they tell you we can approve you with 0 down but then they turn around and ask you how would you like to pay for tax,fees,lic plate so bottom line is your still paying for money down right.

Now heres the trick that gets me lol Lawrence pay on a averge car about $7,000 and then he turns around and price the car for $16,990 if not more when you ask them why is your price so high well guest what they have answer and that is because there is a 24k or 2 year warranty on it but *** the minute you buy the car your already having problems wow. So here is how you get score to see if your approved or not. First of all they check how much money you got for down payment upps sorry now it's called fees,tax and lic plate, they also go to the website called ccap and for those that don't know well ccap is a website that they can check any criminal records and if you have a really bad record well thats means that your not approved. They also check your credit score and guys trust me when I say this, if for some reason let's say you have a 650 credit score do you really think they will tell you well the answer is *** no because if they do tell you, well you can just turned around and get a loan from a bank at low intrest rate.

But it gets even better, what they do is when your siging your paper work, for the car that you just got screw they will squeez in your credit score with the rest of the paper work so you wont see it. Wow there pretty smart.

Also guys for those that have already got a car from them, here's the best part after you sign the contract they tell you that you got a hole year of free oil changes, well *** your paying for that to because it's included in the price of the car. So guys if you wanna know more about this company all you need to do is coment on this link nd ask me, and I promise that I will answer all your question.

They helped me get a car when no one else would and now I go back because on that.

I purchased a car here a while back ran great but the monthly payments are a little ridiculous. Paying 422 a month for a 2007 fusion with 100,000 miles on it is crazy.

What a joke. The original complaint is nearly unintelligible, and the followup posts are all clearly written by employees (if you read the Yahoo reviews of Easton Motors they are nearly identical in words and writing style-how shameful).

So thanks to e-garbage like this, it is impossible to find a fair review of this company, but anybody who writes fake customer responses online is not worth consideration.

#205747

who were the other 3 sites you posted on?

:) :) :)

Thank You Easton Motors for helping me fix my credit in the past and not being discouraged by complainers such as this one how pathetic even had to throw in the handicapped card!!!!!!!!! what a piece of ***!!!!

I do not understand you go to a buy here pay here store because no one else in the world will finance you because frankly you have been ripping off and stealing creditors money for years and you then complain when your sorry *** should have never gotten financed ever again!! I have done business here in the past and they have always been fair it is what it is and they take the risk of putting people in vehicles who have repos judgements and slow pays so stop complaining and start paying people back!!!!!!!!!!

You don't go to a "Buy-here-pay-here" for bargain prices. You will get exactly what you are promiced at EM .You will also get a friend in Lawerence and all the soda/popcorn you can consume.

I enjoy shopping there. Fortunately(unfortunately?)I no longer have to ,thanks in part to building my credit @ EM.